Who are you?


If asked to give five (5) words about myself I would say: Caring, Loving, Giving, Helpful and Humble. But then, if you are unable to see me caring and loving myself; or giving and being helpful to myself and not forgetting being humble then I need to take a good look at perception vs truth.

How we see ourselves can be very different to the way others see us.  My actions can sometimes make my option of myself appear to be a lie.  While it is easy and almost second nature to care for others, love and give assistance, help and exhibit some form of humility, these actions on many occasions are not reflected to myself.

For 2018 I would like to be a real version of who I think I am.  It is ok to look within and find the faults that we sometimes wish to hide.  It is even better when we have the opportunity of life to make desired changes to ourselves which will make those around us feel happy by our personal fulfillment and success.  I have been described as an entrepreneur, a teacher, someone with wisdom who is knowledge in many aspects of life, yet I am only now realizing this is my truth.

The fad words and fancy phrases we like to hear are camouflage to the many layers of who we are.  Who we want to be and who we are and who others see us as are three distinctly different people. There are many personalities in all of us but the one that fits us the best is the one we are not comfortable with.

Giving too much, caring too much, loving too much, being too helpful and faking humility are some of the ways we validate what we think is right, while hurting those we need to give real help to. The actions of a man determines his substance; while the words from his mouth can tell the lies he believes.  For 2018 let us all be aware of who we really are, who we want to be and who others see us as.













Please share your thoughts and comments. I promise to respond.

Stay Blessed, Stay Focused

Connect with me; 
Emailtraininganchor2017@gmail.com 
Phone:  868-306-7291; 868-784-0529 
TwitterChrisAMitchell2 
Linkedin:CA Mitchell
Credits: Header image - Pixabay.com
© Dr. Chris Mitchell - Training Anchor, 2018. All Rights Reserved


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nugget From My Past - Dr. Chris Mitchell

A Piece of my Present - Dr. Chris Mitchell

Is It Possible To Change Someone?