Your Greatest Battle - Dr. Chris Mitchell


Your greatest battle rages within you
Your greatest opponent is yourself
Your greatest victory comes from your mind
Transformation takes place as a result of a renewed mind.

Today's Scripture - Rom. 7:21 MSG
It happens so regularly that it's predictable. The moment I decide to do good, sin is there to trip me up. 

Who is in charge of you today your mind or your flesh?

Thank you for your time. This journey is one I am sharing.  Please share your thoughts and comments.  I promise to respond.

Please share your thoughts and comments. I promise to respond.

Stay Blessed, Stay Focused

Connect with me; 
Emailtraininganchor2017@gmail.com 
Phone:  868-306-7291; 868-784-0529 
TwitterChrisAMitchell2 
Linkedin:CA Mitchell
Credits: Header image - Pixabay.com
© Dr. Chris Mitchell - Training Anchor, 2017. All Rights Reserved

Comments

  1. Who is in charge of me today? I would say my heart, but that is controlled either by my emotions or the thoughts which come into my mind. That scripture verse is so true, almost like God/ or even the devil knows my sinful self! A testing on my inner conviction or desire to do good. Much to reflect on. Thanks for this message!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its all about the choice we make. Thanks Donna-Luisa

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nugget From My Past - Dr. Chris Mitchell

A Piece of my Present - Dr. Chris Mitchell

Keeping It Real - with Dr. Chris Mitchell