Life Can Hurt


You expect when you do wrong that there are hurtful consequences.
But life can hurt when you do all the right things as well.
So what do you do when the hurt is as a result of the right that you've done?
Well I tried reciting all those good phrases
And it did not help
I prayed but the hurt was still there
So what do you really do?
I went into myself (my spirit),
I evaluated my hurt (What was causing this? How can I stop this?)
I realized my hurt was being fueled by a thought?
I understood that I can only remove this thought with another.
I got my victory!
It did not take a few hours, days or even months
As I continued using the principle of intentionally controlling my thoughts
The hurts took less time to get over.

Please share your thoughts and comments. I promise to respond.

Stay Blessed, Stay Focused

Connect with me; 
Emailtraininganchor2017@gmail.com 
Phone:  868-306-7291; 868-784-0529 
TwitterChrisAMitchell2 
Linkedin:CA Mitchell
Credits: Header image - Pixabay.com
© Dr. Chris Mitchell - Training Anchor, 2018. All Rights Reserved


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nugget From My Past - Dr. Chris Mitchell

A Piece of my Present - Dr. Chris Mitchell

Is It Possible To Change Someone?