The Joy In Goal Setting


Have you set any goals for 2018? I have recorded a whole set of goals for myself.  Goals are achievable when plans are put in place.

Do you know what actions are require for your goals to be realized?  Plans require predetermined actions.  Our actions will result in moving goals into our own reality.

Who are you accountable to if your goals are not realized?  Who will be celebrating your victories when you win?  Actions are mostly done when accountability is put in place.

Moving from a thought to a clear purpose takes a lot of work which we are sometimes not ready for.  When setting goals its important to be realistic and understanding of your own capabilities and desire for accomplishment.  Acceptance of the goals has everything to do with the journey.

My journey in the birthing of my company "Training Anchor" was more enjoyable than obtaining the realization of the goal "Training Anchor".

Please share your thoughts and comments. I promise to respond.

Stay Blessed, Stay Focused

Connect with me; 
Emailtraininganchor2017@gmail.com 
Phone:  868-306-7291; 868-784-0529 
TwitterChrisAMitchell2 
Linkedin:CA Mitchell
Credits: Header image - Pixabay.com
© Dr. Chris Mitchell - Training Anchor, 2018. All Rights Reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nugget From My Past - Dr. Chris Mitchell

A Piece of my Present - Dr. Chris Mitchell

Keeping It Real - with Dr. Chris Mitchell