Sustainability vs Change


This is a new year.  There is newness in change, however, Can there be sustainability in change?  Firstly, something needs to happened before it can be sustained.  Then, we really need to understand what we want to sustain from change for it to matter in our lives.

If I take note of what is repeated constantly over my life and I check the order in which I do it, maybe I can produce sustainability in my changes?  Or maybe not.  Having a sequence or continuous flow does not make something sustainable. Sustainability can only be of value when a pinnacle of growth is realized or attained.  That is, if we want to receive a million dollars at he end of the year and changes at the beginning of the year prove to make the million dollars available at the end does it mean, I wish for that million dollars to be sustained?  Rather, it is quite likely that goal may change to two million dollars.  What we wish to sustain is based on desirable outcome which can be changed at any point in time.  Ha Ha!

If I study the perception of people to my constant reactions and the consequences of these reactions can I produce sustainability in my changes?  Sometimes, we need pause and think about what changes need to be made instead of trying to box change into a sustainable piece of crap! Actually the only perceptions we believe are the ones we choose to believe if we are not careful with our options.

Is sustainability in change an oxymoron?  Is becoming a sustainability entity necessary? Let's look at oxymoron.  An oxymoron is contradictory terms which appear in conjunction to highlight the absurdity of our thinking at times - Sustainability vs Change. 

Caught you !!!

Keeping things simple when it comes to change and the new year will do you very well, when it comes to achieving goals.  Let's not count calories while eating the cake and run a marathon while looking at the television and seeing others running around the world.

Sustainability vs Change are two words I will be using individually through this year because my progress depends on both and not either or.



Please share your thoughts and comments. I promise to respond.

Stay Blessed, Stay Focused

Connect with me; 
Emailtraininganchor2017@gmail.com  
FacebookJai Life Skills and Developmental Services Ltd
TwitterChrisAMitchell2 
Linkedin:CA Mitchell
Credits: Header image - Pixabay.com
              Donna-Luisa Eversley - DWordslayer
© Dr. Chris Mitchell - Training Anchor, 2018. All Rights Reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nugget From My Past - Dr. Chris Mitchell

A Piece of my Present - Dr. Chris Mitchell

Is It Possible To Change Someone?