Personal Growth And Your Career


Personal Growth is just what it says ... it's PERSONAL.

I realized that it starts with me the individual.  I had to desire it.  I had to make it intentional.  I had to be persistent about it.  I had to understand that failure is part of the process to growth.  I did not really understand all of this until I actually started my journey!  

I laughed when I read Sarah Ban Breathnach's quote, "Always remember that striving and struggle precede success, even in the dictionary".


From my experience, thinking harder or smarter will not help me grow. In fact doing will not help you.  Aging is different from growing.  Performing in a career without active development of any part of your self will not help you grow.
In my own life journey, my career grew as I pursued various courses.   
Personal development happens as you participate in activities and interact with others. We learn from each other.  Twelve years ago, my dreams changed, my purpose changed and I became a different person.  Completely enhanced by my prior knowledge and experience from the insurance field.
Today, as I look back at the road towards my 'doctorate' and 'trainer development', I realized the investment in my whole self was what I was seeking at the beginning of my overall career.
I want to help you on your journey.

Call To Action: 

What are your Personal Goals,
What are your Career Goals,
Do you know the intersection where they will meet?
Please share your thoughts with me at traininganchor2017@gmail.com.  Your free first consultation awaits.

Thanking you for sharing your thoughts and comments below.  I promise to respond.

Stay Blessed, Stay Focused

Connect with me; 
Emailtraininganchor2017@gmail.com 
Phone:  868-306-7291; 868-784-0529 
TwitterChrisAMitchell2 
Linkedin:CA Mitchell
Credits: Header image - Pixabay.com
© Dr. Chris Mitchell - Training Anchor, 2017. All Rights Reserved


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nugget From My Past - Dr. Chris Mitchell

A Piece of my Present - Dr. Chris Mitchell

Keeping It Real - with Dr. Chris Mitchell